Watch the Videos and Highlights
The Paris Masters 2013 takes place from October 28 to November 3 at the Palais Omnisports in Bercy. This ATP Masters 1000 event has a total financial commitment of € 3,204,745. The defending champion is David Ferrer of Spain who defeated Poland’s Jerzy Janowicz in last year’s final.
Here’s the Paris Masters Tennis 2013 Prize Money Breakdown & Ranking Points:
Winner: €522,100 plus 1000 ranking points
Finalist: €256,000 plus 600 ranking points
Semifinalist: €128,850 plus 360 ranking points
Quarterfinalist: €65,520 plus 180 ranking points
3rd Round: €34,020 plus 90 ranking points
2nd Round: €17,940 plus 45 ranking points
1st Round: €9,685 plus 10 ranking points
The winner of the doubles event will receive €155,400.
Don’t miss the Paris Masters Tennis 2013 Live by catching the action via stable online video streaming here. Bet for your favorite players and get the chance to earn extra cash prize money. Check out the Paris Masters Tennis 2013 Live Tennis Betting Odds at Bet365 (Access the site HERE).
Watch Paris Masters Tennis 2013 Live Streaming Video Online.
- paris master winner prize
- what prize money in the paris masters
- tennis ATP masters Paris prize money
- ranking points paris open tennis
- prize money pay out atp paris
- prize money in paris tennis
- price money for paris masters
- points paris masters
- Points offered at Paris open
- points for wining the paris open tennis