Watch the Videos and Highlights
American tennis superstar Venus Williams is slated to make her first public appearance in Indian Wells this Saturday as she unveils her latest fashion line from her label Eleven. The event will take place at Pete Carlson’s Golf & Tennis. Eleven is the seven-time Grand Slam champion’s active lifestive apparel collection.
“We’re very excited to be hosting one of the all-time great tennis players and equally excited to showcase the EleVen by Venus fashion collections,” said Pete Carlson.
Williams made her last public appearance in the area back in 2001 during the Indian Wells tournament. The American had to pull out of her semifinal match against younger sister Serena Williams just minutes prior to their scheduled match.
Serena would go on to meet Kim Clijsters in the final. Despite the win, Serena and her family got booed throughout the match. Since then the sisters have not returned to the Premier-level event.
Venus Williams, in an interview with The Desert Sun, said that she’s excited to be back this weekend.
“I’m from California, I was born in California, so I feel very at home where ever I am in California,” she said. “I’m excited to be coming down. There’s a huge tennis community in the desert, so I’m glad to be coming.”
- sirena williams clothing line
- eleven collection by venus williams for 2014 miami open
- which tennis player wear Venus Williams clothes line
- what wta players are wearing eleven by venus to 2014 austrailian open
- watch online venus and serena williams game set
- venus williams outfit for 2014 australian open
- venus williams french open2014
- Venus Williams first match in Indian Wells WTA video
- sharapova outfit roland garros 2014
- sharapova outfit indian wells 2014