Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams set for exhibition match in Denmark

Grand Slam champions Ana Ivanovic and Serena Williams are scheduled to play an exhibition match on November 19 in Denmark. The KidsAid Denmark has been chosen as the charity-partner of this highly anticipated event. Both of these high-profile WTA stars have agreed to become part of this event for a good cause.

KidsAid Denmark is a non-profit organization that supports sick and disadvantaged children in Denmark. KidsAid support the Danish hospital’s pediatric wards with 80% of its profit and the remaining 20% is used to create unique opportunities and experiences for sick and disadvantaged children, giving them amazing experiences and contributing to bringing joy and happiness to their lives.

“I’m going to Denmark on 19 November to play an exhibition match against Serena and I’m very excited! It should be a lot of fun, and there is a charitable element to the event as well: The NGO KidsAid is the charity partner for the event and it is my hope to help raise some money for their good work with sick children in Denmark. If you are able, please join me in supporting these kids by making a donation here: https://www.betternow.org/dk/en/serenavsana,” Ivanovic posted on her Facebook page.

FOLLOW US

wordpress analytics
Can we ask a favor? Please LIKE Our Page :)