Watch the Videos and Highlights
The Australian Open 2014 ATP Ranking Points Breakdown is presented below. The Grand Slam events such as the Australian Open, Roland Garros (French Open), Wimbledon and US Open are not ATP events but does award the largest ranking points in the ATP Tour calendar. This year’s Australian Open has a total prize money of $33 million, which is a record for the event.
Here’s the Australian Open 2014 ATP Ranking Points Breakdown:
Champion: 2000 points
Finalist: 1,200 points
Semifinalists: 720 points
Quarterfinalists: 360 points
Fourh Round: 180 points
Third Round: 90 points
Second Round: 45 points
First Round: 10 points
Qualifier: 25 points
Qualifying 3rd Round: 16 points
Qualifying 2nd Round: 8 points
Qualifying 1st Round: 0 points
For more information, you can check the ATP World Tour Rankings page.
Don’t miss the Australian Open 2014 Live Video Streaming Coverage Online by catching the action here.
Watch Australian Open 2014 Live Video Streaming Coverage Online: LINK
- australian open points breakdown
- breakdown the points of each wta tennis tournament
- money standings in aussie open
- how many atp point to make austrialian open qualifiying?
- final tenis fille singapour
- fererer ranking points breakup
- djokovic rankings breakdown
- awarding extra points in tennis
- atp rankings breakdown