The Monte Carlo Masters 2014 Tennis Schedule, Order of Play, Prize Money, Ranking Points are available here. This ATP Masters 1000 tournament is played on claycourts in Monaco and takes place from April 13 to 20, 2014. The event has a total financial commitment of € 3,452,415. This year’s line-up is as stellar as ever with the world’s top five in attendance. Defending champion Novak Djokovic will aim to win this title for the second time while eight-time champion Rafael Nadal attempts to wrest back the trophy that he’s won in eight consecutive years before he was usurped in the final last year by Djokovic.
Here are the prize money breakdown and corresponding ranking points Monte Carlo Masters 2014 Tennis:
Winner: €549,000 | 1000 points
Finalist: €269,150 | 600 points
Semifinalist: €135,480 | 360 points
Quarterfinalist: €68,890 | 180 points
Third Round: €35,775 | 90 points
Second Round: €18,860 | 45 points
First Round: €10,185 | 10 points
The winning doubles team will get €170,000 in prize money.
Don’t miss the Monte Carlo Masters 2014 Tennis Live Video Stream Coverage by catching the action here at Tennis Guru.
Watch Monte Carlo Masters 2014 Tennis Live Video Stream Coverage
- monte carlo order of play
- Monte Carlo Tennis Schedule
- Monte Carlo Masters Tennis 2014
- monte carlo masters tennis 2014 tv schedule
- finalist of monte carlo tennis 2014
- order of play at Monte Carlo
- montecarlo tennis 2014 schedule
- monte carlo tennis scheduled
- monte carlo tennis open order play
- monte carlo rolex masters wednesday 2014 order of play